A - Searching and Downloading a Report
Use our search tab to locate the information that you are looking for. Search option finds reports containing your title keywords.
By clicking on the report title you will be able to see the report summary and price. Under the summary you can three tabs containing the author’s profile, report review and Q & A about the report. Feel free to submit on this section any question that you may have, Your question will be directly answered by the report’s author.
You don’t need to be a MI-Community member in order to download a Report.
- Learn about the Reports you found. Read the report summary carefully and other report details. If you have any questions about the report you can ask a question to the report author by clicking on the “Ask a question to the Author” tab.
- Read the report’s review and read the comments left by previous clients. View the author’s background information by clicking on the “About the author” tab.
- Download the Report. To download a report, select the add to cart link. The report will be added to your shopping cart. From there, proceed to complete your information and pay with paypal or continue shopping. You’re welcome to add multiple reports to your Cart. At the end of the transaction, you will recieved an email with your report files. You can download them to your devices as many times as you want.
- Your dowloaded report will be always available on “My Library” page at the top left of the screen.
You can pay using PayPal or an international credit or debit card.
If you did’t recieve an Email with the Report Link, please send us an email to support@MI-Community.net
B - Publish a Report
Any market research professional, industry expert, or a small consulting company can publish their reports and information on the community.
Publishing reports is free. If you decide to sell your report, MI-COMMUNITY will handle all the marketing and sell effort for community members to sell their reports. A 20% fee will be applied only if the report is sold. Fees are charged per Report. (Additional Paypal or bank fees may apply)
You need to consider the following factors:
- Your Reputation. If you have sold several studies and received positive feedback from your clients, you will be in a good position to increase your reports prices. However, if you have not yet built a reputation, you might want to price your publications at a lower price to make yourself more competitive. We highly recommend new members share at least one article or report for free as a mean to build a reputation within the community.
- Your expertise on the industry.
- How exclusive is your data. Do you have access to exclusive sources of information? Does your report include data that is not readily available? You can increase your price if you can respond yes to these questions.
- Content. Price your report based on its table of contents. You can assign a price to each section based on the quality and relevance of the information contained in each section. We suggest that those sections containing market forecasts and projection and other relevant quantitative information represent the highest price of the report.
- How many hours you invested on the report?
- How did you collect your data? From primary sources or secondary sources? How many interviews have you conducted?
- What is the geographical scope of your project? Global, Regional or Country?
- Research to determine how much consulting companies are charging for similar work. You want to price your report at a lower price than a consulting company with a brand reputation.
C - Managing Publications and Sharing
All reports are available in two formats: PDF or excel.
To view a PDF file, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader™, which you can download from the Adobe website.
Acrobat is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Include a Title and a brief Description for the content uploaded. Adding this level of detail will drive search traffic to your report.
- Tag your report
- Share your report across social platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and/or via email.
If you want to delete a report from MI-Community please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “Delete Report – (report Title)”
If you want to chage the price of your report from MI-Community please send us the updated price in an email to email@example.com with the phrase “Report Price – (report Title)” in the email subject line.
D - Feedback and Reputation
We encourage community members to leave feedback after they download a report. Leaving feedback builds trust and lets other members know about the member’s professionalism, knowledge and experience.
Community members will receive and provide feedback every time a report is downloaded. A member’s reputation is built from comments and ratings left by other members who have read his/her studies.
E - Miscellaneous
When filing a request please ensure to include:
1. Identification of your copyrighted work. Please make sure to provide not only the URL of the file, but identify which slides or pages infringe your copyright. If it is the entire file, please say it is the entire file.
2. Information reasonably sufficient to permit MI-Community to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
3. Include the following two statements: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” and “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
F - Support
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your problem and we will be happy to help you. We will respond within 24 hours of your email.